DON'T MISS THE BIGGEST SHOW IN THE SOUTHEAST U.S.
Manufacturers, retailers, and our P&E team work together to make "THE SHOW" a relaxed interactive environment, with exciting opportunities to connect, share and discover new products, opportunities and more...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
P&E Distributors' "THE SHOW" is a show held exclusively for our loyal customers and strategic supplier partners.
To take advantage of exciting and exclusive pricing, buying opportunities and information sessions, you must be a current or prospective P&E Distributors' customer or supplier.
P&E customers should bring employees that interact with consumers or who is in charge of purchasing products from P&E.
If you have any questions about who should attend or if you are eligible please contact your P&E Salesperson.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Hottest products of the year: Learn through excellent interaction opportunities with the exhibiting manufacturers and P&E representatives
Networking: Hobnob with your peers to share ideas to survive and succeed in the tough business environment Buy smarter, buy better: Take advantage of the best buying opportunities to help make you more profitable
Expand your business: Interacting with manufactures a great way to get ideas on new business opportunities.
Cash and prize giveaways: $5,000 in cash will be given away and lots of prizes
HOW SHOULD YOU PREPARE
For a successful show experience, consider some of these ideas:
1. Sales history: Bring a summary of your previous year's sales by category and manufacturer. This will help you take advantage of deals on products you currently sell every day
2. Sales trends in your market: Get together with your sales staff and discuss niche market opportunities that you may be missing Create a "THE SHOW" goals sheet: List your goals for what you plan to accomplish, visiting manu-factures, purchasing budgets, and new business ideas.
3. Talk to your salesperson: First time attendee or a "THE SHOW" veteran, your salesperson can answer any questions you may have concerning "THE SHOW"
4. Plan ahead: THE SHOW is a one day show, plan transportation to get there early take advantage of more face time with manufacturer's reps earlier in the day.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU?
We want you to have a successful experience at "THE SHOW", here is a list of things to help you prepare ahead of time.
1. Bring your sales summary: Bring a summary of your previous year's sales, both by manufacturer and category
2. Bring your goal sheet: Keep your goal sheet handy and refer to it throughout the show to ensure you are on track
3. Bring key employees: Bring employees with an integral hand in sales and purchasing to discuss emerging markets at the show
4. Bring your passion: Let your passion for the Automotive Aftermarket shine and use it to gain knowledge from industry leaders
5. Wear comfortable shoes: You'll be on your feet for hours interacting with sales reps, suppliers and other shop owners. Make sure you can keep up by sporting your favorite sneakers and putting an extra pair of socks on can add to your comfort
6. Bring a roller suitcase: An easily transportable suitcase can hold all the supplier swag you can stuff.
1200 Conference Center Blvd,
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Stay at the Convention Center
for The Show
- Historic “Downtown “ Square
- 30 min. from Jack Daniels Distillery & Nashville
“The Avenue” shopping mall is just walking distance away and includes restaurants like Bar Louie, Peter D’s, Longhorn, Mimi’s Cafe and more. The Chop House, Chuys, Demo’s, Whiskey Dix Saloon and many others are also just down the road.
COPYRIGHTS © 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY P&E DISTRIBUTORS